[Empeg-general] Re: Tempermental No Hard Disk

robricc@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org robricc at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:57:00 GMT

Rob, you sold one of the Fujis to me you bastard!

I sold you a Fujitsu I bought from the Computer Geeks, not one that came from Empeg. The reason I sold it to you was not to unload it on some poor sap. Rather, it was because I had just acquired a 60GB RioCar and no longer had a need for that drive. The drive I sold you never displayed these problems. If you would like me to refund it, I will. As long as you don't get the Fujitus too cold, they seem to be fine.

Currently, the two drives I swaped out of the RioCar are at Fujitsu USA being RMA'd just to be sure I have working drives.