[Empeg-general] Empeg Install and Amplifier

hemanthpr@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org hemanthpr at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:06:00 GMT

Hi All,
I just got my new 30Gig empeg and am excited about it. I have a Honda 96 and the factory install doesn't have Aux inputs. I also do not have an amplifier. When i consulted an audio dealer about the installation options, he suggested 2 options
1. Buy an Amplifier, Tuner and install it.
2. Buy a CD\AM|FM with Aux inputs and install it along with the Empeg.

I do need the AM/FM and not concerned about the sound quality/Amplifier...etc I also do not want to spend another 300-400$ on top of my Empeg purchase.

Please suggest me options for my Empeg installation with the cheapest solution.

Thanks.

-Hemanth