[Empeg-general] Re: New Prick CD : didn't know where to post this.

Rue@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Rue at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 00:14:00 GMT

To my horror - about a million porn sites popped up!

In the UK the word prick is (one of many) slang terms for penis, I never realised it wasn't used in the US.

This sortof explains my lack of interest in this thread until now, the topic "New Penis CD" just didn't appeal! Reminds me of the Ford Probe, apparently in the US the term probe was meant to relate to cool things like space probes, over here in the UK the word probe is perhaps more readily related to activities such as: Probe into something, to probe for something, last but by no means least  is the recognised penile affiliatiation with the verb

Now, on a more serious note: Tony, I always described it as a cross between NIN and Rush?!!? ....

That is what got me interested in this thread, what Rush era are you likening Prick to here, my enthusiasm faded on their later albums but if Prick liken to earlier or mid-term Rush then I really should check them out myself? Can you relate Prick to a particular Rush album?

Rue