[Empeg-general] Re: New Prick CD : didn't know where to post this.

mlord@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org mlord at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 16:19:00 GMT

<Hypothesis: There's a nearly 1:1 correlation
<between gadget freaks and Rush fans. Discuss.

I think it's the other way around, 1:1 correlation between Rush fans and gadget freaks.

I know lots of gadget freaks who are not Rush fans, but know of no Rush fans who are not also gadget freaks.

Not too suprising, I suppose.  There seem to be way fewer gadget freaks here in Canada than certain other countries, same as for Rush fans..   (Rush being a Toronto band)

-ml