[Empeg-general] Re: Roger's Lazy Bastards Guide to empeg cloning

Neutrino@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Neutrino at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:47:00 GMT

Thanks, Actually I knew collisions were a normal event. I just like the idea of the transfer of fids between the two drives taking place between the empegs on an isolated system. Considering the amount of time it takes and the limited amount of understanding I actually have it just makes me feel better. I know I won't interfere with the process accidentally. I really am just learning. It took me way too long to set up a harddrive with the linux OS just so I could convert the .deb file to a tar.gz. Some of that was working to get XWindows up and running.