[Empeg-general] Re: Bootup Animations

CommOri@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org CommOri at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:07:00 GMT

"Look carefully at the Mustang picture. It's not actually spinning at all.  It's just being compressed, flipped and expanded..."

Actually, if you look closely, you can see that it's NOT just being compressed and expanded. The perspective is correct for it being being flipped, as are the shadows. They simply don't do a "backside" animation.

Heh. Just thought I had to take Tony's job of pointing out incorrectness. Wait, here's a better impression of Tony...

"The answer is in the FAQ and can be found here..."

Hehe. Of course, I'm just kidding. Tony does a great job here just for the sake of his (our) hobby.