[Empeg-general] Re: The word "the"

Dragi Raos draos at 4mate.hr
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:47:00 GMT

I really think this multiple artist attribution would be worth the effort (together with the proposed sorting hack). It applies to covers, collaborations, renditions of jazz and folk 'standards', 'tribute' type albums, performers like The Swingle Singers (speaking of 'The') or Boston Pops, the whole lot of things.

BTW, how about using semicolon instead of comma in the sort hack; works around comma in atrist name problem, and still looks half decent if accidentally displayed?

So, what do we have to do to make you (edit: you meaning Peter) change your mind about attacking this problem?

Edit: Oops, I meant this to be reply to Peter. Never mind...