[Empeg-general] Re: Playlist Navigation

peter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org peter at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:51:00 GMT

Maybe I misunderstood this too, but what I propose is not that it automatically play things that you did not select, but, rather, that if you select multiple playlists to play that it remember that it was in playlists and keep that organization, rather than flattening it out to one large list.

This is actually not terribly hard to implement (post-2.0). The difficult bit, as usual with these things, is finding a button to put the function on.

Or, as tms13 says, you can blat-by-source using the 3 button on the remote, which does TRT if all your playlists are different albums.

Peter