[Empeg-general] Re: Ripping Real Audio files to MP3

Archeon@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Archeon at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:02:00 GMT

OK, while we're at this subject I figure I'm going to ask a question that's been bugging me for a while now  : Tony, is there also a way to save streaming realvideo or quicktime files to your harddisk?

The reason I ask this is because I'm a big movie fan, and therefor would like to save some movietrailers on my HD (like the ones on this site  here).

It's like you say : all the data gets buffered on my PC before (or whilst) playing, so there must be a way to save it?