[Empeg-general] Re: New Prick CD : didn't know where to post this.

FerretBoy@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org FerretBoy at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:04:00 GMT

"Almost every drummer I know hates* Rush because of the soul-less-ness of the drumming"

Ouch!  Of course you know I think his drumming is far from soulless - but really I was making a small joke anyway.  I should modify this to mean every drummer I've ever played with.  I have met a few anti-Peart drummers in music stores, but they always come off sounding like they just don't like Peart because everyone else does (which you did mention).  Every drummer that I've played with really likes Peart (and Picaro -  I meet very few non-drummers who still listen to Toto).  Truth is, I like Rush for other reasons; I'm not a drummer so I can't really say much on the subject.

-Jeff