[Empeg-general] Re: EAC isn't saving my ID3 tags.

SE_Sport_Driver@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org SE_Sport_Driver at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:34:00 GMT

Any word on this...?  I wonder if we kindly write the creator or post to his board, they may improve this.  I loved ripping and ripping and ripping all day with AudioGrabber and then before bed dragging them to the ap to convert them overnight.  When I do this with EAC, here are my problems:

1. If I have it rip to all one folder, it won't create folders for the mp3's based on album title. (In AG, you can rip to one folder and only use subfolders for encoding).  You may be able to manually add the "%c/" after ripping to the filename box when you encode (and remove it manually when you rip again) but I haven't tried it.

2. EAC is not only missing the year in the id3v2 tags, but it is trunkating my fields! The track title is saved in its entirety in the filename, but in the id3, it is abbreviated as if I am only getting id3v1.....  This may be my set up though... I'll check into it.