[Empeg-general] Re: New Prick CD : didn't know where to post this.

Rue@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Rue at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:45:00 GMT

Remastered?? Damn you

Until I realised CDs weren't a flash-in-the-pan I had bought all of the currently available Rush albums on vinyl.
Once CDs seemed like they were here to stay I replaced all my current Rush with CD copies and never looked back.

After I read your post, I checked Amazon and there are LOTS of Remastered Rush albums that I'm simply going to HAVE to buy!
Given what you said about La Villa Strangiato and considering that my Hemispheres CD is stuck in my recently disconnected CD-changer (doh!) at least I know where I'm going to start re-collecting, thanks

Edit: Just ordered (remastered Hemispheres, Fly By Night & 2112 (Tony, I'm still not another "They peaked at 2112" if you're following this  )

Rue