[Empeg-general] Re: New Prick CD : didn't know where to post this.

frog51@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org frog51 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:30:00 GMT

I had hardly heard any Rush stuff (aside from whichever album that was with the Cygnus X-thingy song on) until I got my empeg, then my brother popped all the Rush albums on.  He's been an addict for years. After having Rush songs pop up fairly regularly in a random shuffle (more Rush than anything else except guitar wizards - JS, SV, Y(f)M, JMcL, AdiM) I've got really into the complexities.

I concur with the gadget thing, for I AM GADGET BOY!!  You have to be, otherwise you limit yourself a little.