[Empeg-general] Question about the EQ visualizations...

DeadCow@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org DeadCow at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:29:00 GMT

Well, I read through the entire troubleshooting FAQ, but I don't see this, so, here goes:

When I have the Spectrum Analyzer up on screen, only about 3/4 of the display moves with the music. The display is left justified... Now, this may just be showing me that anything over whatever cutoff point isn't in the music. I figure it might just be the high end loss on the MP3's... However, I used the Aux in, and put some CD's through it to the same avail. Any input on this? I mean, it's certainly not hindering me... I like hula hoops visualization more, but the analyzer is good to make sure the music isn't clipping. Thanks for any help you can give me.