[Empeg-general] Re: Ripping Real Audio files to MP3

Sven Mueller sven at incase.de
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:29:00 GMT

Hi.

It's really too bad that I had to hit "extend search" a couple of times in my edonkey client, before even one hit of "StreamBox" showed up. Tooo baaad.

Of course, I am not implying that I downloaded a hacked copy of either Streambox Ripper nor Streambox VCR, nor to I say that doing so would be a good idea. I was just checking wether either program was still available somewhere on the internet.

cu,
sven

Edit: Actually, I don't even have an edonkey client with an "extend search" button on my computer, nor do I (even rarely) view or decode or save to disk any multimedia streams I stumble across on the net. I am quite satisfied with the CDs and DVDs I own.