[Empeg-general] Re: EAC isn't saving my ID3 tags.

Sven Mueller sven at incase.de
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:43:00 GMT

Hmm, I never actually tried it, but EAC has different settings for filenames when renaming depending on id3 tags and for the filename you are ripping to.
But anyway, I usually just set the directory/filename to rip to like I want them, and then proceed ripping and (background) encoding my CDs. EAC never failed on me with it's background encoding process. The current version can even save a backlog to file if you choose to stop EAC, and restart encoding from that backlog when you start it again.
Also, I never had EAC truncate my tags, and it always filled in the year tag as well for me. Which version of EAC are you using?

cu,
sven