[Empeg-general] Re: EAC isn't saving my ID3 tags.

SE_Sport_Driver@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org SE_Sport_Driver at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:38:00 GMT

I'm using the latest....  I don't think it is happening anymore, so I think it must have been a setting (truncating tags).

In reply to an earlier post, EAC is doing just fine with Year tags.  Are you using the latest?  Do you mean that FreeDB rarely has the info?  I've noticed that it will look at cdplayer.ini first, and that does not store year.

Sven, I forget if it is Jackie from Audiograbber or the guy from EAC, but one of them signs their posts as cu, xxxx like you!  It reminded me of you right away.  A fellow Swede?

Could you tell me how to do the backlog?  I would love to be able to stop encoding in the background, turn off my computer, go home and continue.  Right now, if I do that, the ID3 tags are not made, so I have to use MusicMatch or something to generate the tags based on filename (a minor pain).