[Empeg-general] Re: New Prick CD : didn't know where to post this.

rockstar@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org rockstar at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:12:00 GMT

yes it is a huge differece, and i do like the first album more, but i would say that at least half of these songs are great on the new one.. i have ben listening for about 10 days now and it has grown on me hugely. tracks 1-4 are great, as are the last tracks.  Ialso like humanerace.  Give it time.

Personally i don't like Rush at all.. i can't see a comparo to it in prick.  For those who want the best dose of prick get the first album.  I have a feeling that the new lucky pierre album will be a lot more like the old one then the new prick