[Empeg-general] Re: New to Linux - JEmplode not finding players

Neutrino@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Neutrino at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:30:00 GMT

Thank You all for responding. Genixia, you are right, that was it. JEmplode will not find the players as long as I ask it to look for them. If I enter an IP Address it will find that player. This works well enough for now. As for the FTP stuff, If I use Galeon or Konqueror(great names!) I can't use FTP but if I use Netscape, I can. The first two must not support FTP Client. I have downloaded ProFTP and will install this tonight. I really think I am going to like LInux once I have a better understanding. The KDE Desktop is really nice. Graphically superior the Microsoft IMHO. Once again, Thank You