[Empeg-general] Re: No. California Owners Meet Poll

Drakino@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Drakino at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:05:00 GMT

By the way Loren talked about your driving, and Doug, you should make that trip in what, a few minutes?  I on the other hand have only driven up I-5 (i think thats it)  once before, and prefer to not have out of state speeding tickets

E3 does end early on the last day, so I shouldn't be too tired to try and wake up early that morning.

Oh, what decent hotels are around the area?  I'll probably stay there that night before making the 1400 mile trip home.