[Empeg-general] Re: Response for NEW Custom lenses

SE_Sport_Driver@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org SE_Sport_Driver at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:25:00 GMT

I think once people see it you will get more orders.  Maybe you should call the smoked lenes "true green" since they do a good job of matching the "true green interior" in 80% of all cars in the world.  It wasn't until I stumbled upon a thread that showed an install with the smoked lens that I knew I wanted one.

Maybe Tony can also include one in the Lens Comparison Chart.

I also think you deserve a post in the Announcements forum once your page is set up.  Maybe you could pay off Paul w. a lens too.

Here is a bad ass pic of the clear from PaulH:

And pics of the Smoked Lens by Terminator: