[Empeg-general] Re: No. California Owners Meet Poll

amaximow@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org amaximow at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 06:11:00 GMT

Oh yeah, hey Tony, so there's a trick to bypass the 19th Ave traffic jam.  Basically, from the Boat House you take Skyline Blvd. (CA-35) south for a few miles until you see signs for Rt 280 South, which takes you to your conference.  On my way into to work tomorrow (and back) I'll try to remember what the exit signs say.   There's a slightly tricky part between Rt 280 and Skyline where you're on Rt 1 for about 1/4 mile.  Check out Yahoo Maps; its illustrated fairly clearly.

I think this short cut should help out those coming from the South Bay, so, as soon as I nail down the exact directions, I'll post them on the new thread, TBD.
Laterzzzz,
--Andrew