[Empeg-general] Re: Identifying a mark2a?

shadow45@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org shadow45 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 04:45:00 GMT

Hmm, I wouldn't even know where to begin.  So i shouldn't bother with the diode since the 2a already has this?  I've got a Kicker amp, and I bought the Empeg to replace my old Clarion head unit that finally took a dump 2 weeks ago.. I never had this problem with the Clarion.  The FAQ says it could also be fuses, I guess I will check all my fuses out.  Damn, it's like a needle in a haystack!  Thanks for the help..

in the meantime, is this pop causing damage to my setup at all?  Sounds like it could..