[Empeg-general] just got back from vendor training, EMPEG #1

justinlarsen@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org justinlarsen at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:35:00 GMT

Well I just got back from product/vendor training. They showed and explained all the new line of products from sony, kenwood, ect. and well with all the mp3 hard drive based thing that are comming to the market soon, empeg still rocks my world. The sony = mad gayness, and the kenwood is exactly the same as the phat noise. i just wanted impressed and i told the reps about how much better the empeg was and they were like "uh" becuase it did everything there products did time 10. I just love my machine