[Empeg-general] Re: change a gif into a bootup animation? huh?

loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org loren at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:57:00 GMT

not that i know of... but i don't keep track of our star wars games much. heheh.

I worked on the first Starfigther for PS2, and the new "Jedi" version is the same thing with some cool new effects and two player thingies. Not much of an improvement. The animation and cutscenes however, are lightyears better.

All of the job openings in the company are posted on the website, so i wouldn't have any inside tracks. I can do referals though....