[Empeg-general] Re: New Beetle

Diznario@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Diznario at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:40:00 GMT

Just a little side note to the link fusto posted, keep in mind that Hugo (Altman) is in the UK.

I don't know where you are located, so this may not mean anything...

But if you're in the US, know that what he refers to as "Standard DIN" is not the same as "Standard DIN" here.  What he has, we refer to as "Euro DIN".  Almost the same size, but slightly larger.  There's probably a FAQ entry on it...

Anyway, you might want to see about getting the same install bracket that Hugo got, which he also posted a link for.  Hopefully it will work on both LHD and RHD, and be the correct DIN size.