[Empeg-general] Re: ISO to US Antenna Tuner Cable Adapter

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:50:00 GMT

Well, even The Install Doctor gives the same advice. And you should have received the necessary adapter in your box with the tuner, so I did not give incorrect information there.

I'm having trouble looking up a Radio Shack part number for the adapter, so it's possible that I could have been wrong in saying that ratshack should have one. But I am sure that they are common enough so that most good car stereo installation shops should have them or can get them. Anyone else want to back me up on these statements?