[Empeg-general] Re: Empeg to Monsoon Amp

Satan_X@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Satan_X at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 02:18:00 GMT

To answer some of my own questions.....

Went on a little road trip to some stereo install shops with questions....

Place 1 (small shop):
Ask question 'bout PAC device w/ monsoon...
answer:
'Thats used only to convert speaker level to line level.
You need to redo your whole system'

(in the voice of a pirate) AH HA! *stab*

Place 2 (small shop):
Ask question 'bout PAC device w/ monsoon...
answer:
'Ummm...we have a sale on amps....'

(in the voice of a pirate) AH HA! *stab*

Place 3 (Best Buy):
Ask question 'bout PAC device w/ monsoon...
answer:
'We used to use those things....should work with Monsoon'
then procede to have a 5 minute conversation on how to hook it up....

It looks like I might dare to do the plunge....(get paid on tue,
day to buy RioCar/Empeg).