[Empeg-general] Re: ISO to US Antenna Tuner Cable Adapter

fede@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org fede at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:56:00 GMT

I completely agree that I should have received the correct adapter with the tuner.  However, I bought it from an Empeg user in Europe and did not receive the adapter.  I contacted him after receiving the tuner and asked about the adapter.  He told me that he did not have the adapter.

Thanks for the Scosche link.  I had searched the internet blindly for a few days but was unable to find the right adapter.  I have contacted them and will be purchasing one of the adapters.  If it were not for you guys here I probably would have had to keep using my home made adapter.

By the way, for those that are interested, keep an eye on the installation threads.  I am in the process of an install on the second Empeg.  It is going into a '94 Caddy (Deville Concours).  This car is a real challenge for installing an aftermarket head unit.  I will be integrating it with the factory head unit for the tuner and for an OEM look.  I am building a console for the Empeg and will be wiring the factory head unit into the aux in of the Empeg.  Pictures will be up there soon.