[Empeg-general] My Own Empeg Remote

svferris@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org svferris at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:40:00 GMT

So, I finally got around to installing Hijack last night...all I can say is Wow!  Mark has really done a phenomenal job with this.  I was up until 2:30 last night goofing with it.

One of the things I really like is the IR Translation.  This, along with the Button Codes Display allowed me to figure out that an old Kenwood CD Player remote I had would work as an Empeg remote.  So, I worked in Photoshop to design a new button layout that could overlay on top of the remote.  I came up with the attached.