[Empeg-general] Re: Boot up animation upload

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:20:00 GMT

since I have a Mark II face on my Mark I, I was going to get the Illumination kit for the buttons.

As I understand it, the Mark1 display board was slightly different in the way it handled the illuminated buttons. I don't think the installation of the lit buttons is as straightforward as it was on the Mark2. I thought you had to "do more stuff" to get the lit buttons on the Mk1.

I could be remembering it wrong, though. Anyone want to correct me?

/me considers getting the Farnell button caps and illuminating his Mk1 anyway...