[Empeg-general] Re: Possible solution to Fujitsu drive problems, etc

njdboy@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org njdboy at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:43:00 GMT

Bumping this to the top because this morning again my empeg wouldn't start in my car. I left it in there all night, after it was working all yesterday, but my underground garage shouldn't be too cold for the empeg to make the drive not start up. The hard drive just clicks over and over and the unit freezes at the boot logo.

This is really frustrating, I don't know how one day it can be working, I leave it in the car, and then the next morning it doesn't work.