[Empeg-general] Re: Controlling sub volume via the fader

tracerbullet@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org tracerbullet at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 01:31:00 GMT

I have a different setup, but also have a remote gain control for my sub channels of that amp. All I can say is that using the rear channels will work, I've done it before. But after having that little knob to easily change the sub gain, I'll never go back.

There may be a variety of controllers out there that can mimic this for other amps without such a feature.

I highly recommend it myself, especially with an empeg on shuffle, sometimes three or four songs in a row need to be adjsuted. "New Order - up, ooh, KMFDM, back down a notch.".