[Empeg-general] Re: Cassette tapes

Laura White laura927 at one.net
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:41:00 GMT

If it was part of a rack system that would work, but it is one of those all-in-one systems which I think I will stay clear of this time.  Got my Crutchfield catalog out to start looking.

I went to Circuit City to look around and felt totally lost as to what to get.  If money was no object it would be a different story.  But maybe I should start with good speakers and reciever and build it up from there.  My biggest tv is 19" as I don't watch it much and don't plan to get a bigger one, rather hear good music.