[Empeg-general] Re: Old Empeg software archive

robricc@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org robricc at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:56:00 GMT

The problem is the only Empeg software I have is the stuff that I downloaded. So, my collection is incomplete (ie. I only have the stuff I downloaded for personal use before it was taken off the server). Here is what the site looked like before I took it down:

As you can see, I am missing release notes, GPL statement, consumer version, etc. I also am mirroring software that was taken down for a reason... its instability. Furthermore, I am mirroring software that I don't own the rights to. In hindsight it was an irresponsible thing to do. If I get the blessing of the empeg guys, I will put it back up.