[Empeg-general] Re: Can you change the static Picture with.........

rockstar@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org rockstar at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:42:00 GMT

I did what you worte, and i can't get it going, it tells me that the write is successfull..oh wait a minute, does this only work for the car? ANyway, i can see the small logo try to popup for a split second but the rio one then replaces it.. and the static visual has not changed at all.. is it something i am doing wrong here? are the different files for car and home for static visual?  No clue what i am doing wrong here

FWIW i am running hijack too.

what it actually was was that it didn't work while i was in rio profile, i don't know if tha tis correct, but that is what happend it seems.