[Empeg-general] Insert and Shuffle/Unshuffle

Shonky@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Shonky at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:15:00 GMT

Now before I get FAQed by Tony, let me say I did do a board search and FAQ search.

Anyways it seems that when I insert a song in unshuffled mode, it gets placed somewhere else in the playlist. However in shuffle mode it correctly gets inserted after the currently playing song? I assume that in unshuffled mode the song is being placed at the very end but I haven't verified this since I'm not sure how to jump to song 38xx or whatever in a playlist.

Is this what's supposed to happen, or am I doing something wrong or stupid?

I'm running 2.0b11 player software.

Thanks,