[Empeg-general] Re: Poor Tuner Reception

philp69@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org philp69 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:35:00 GMT

Well, it's definitely not the extension cable.  That's sitting on my desk.  I'm 99.9%™ sure that the antenna is not amplified.  The Pioneer had really good reception, and all I did was swap it with the tuner module.  I also did a search and poked around Scosche's and Metra's websites and didn't see any mention of it (they'll usually have adapters, etc. for that kind of stuff).

I guess that narrows it down to either a bad module or installer error .  I'll dig through the dash to double check the wiring.

Thanks for the reply Tony...

Phil