[Empeg-general] Re: Custom Lenses (Still...(Going, Going, Gone......))

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 01:45:00 GMT

im interested in custom lenses, In my car 99 civic, the rio is in a direct sunlight for most of the daylight. I would like to know which colors would provide the best visibility in sunlight.

If you wait about a week or so, I'll hopefully have Darkstorm's lenses added to my lens comparison chart and you can decide for yourself.

Personally, I anticipate the Smoke and Clear lenses will equal or exceed the green lens pictured there.