[Empeg-general] Re: Hijack Forum?

mschrag@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org mschrag at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 02:56:00 GMT

Not sure about Mark and Hijack, but it would be helpful for me to have a jEmplode forum.  Currently, there are jEmplode bug reports/feature requests/comments/questions in any of General, Technical, Programming, Wish List, and Bug Reports (and often down inside of other random Threads  ).  It would be nice to be able to consolidate jEmplode issues into a single forum.  However, I don't know if people feel the Empeg BBS is the proper place for that.  If others don't think that Hijack and/or jEmplode should have a separate Main topic, I'm cool with that.

Mike