[Empeg-general] Re: I would like 2 upgrade to ver. 2.

peter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org peter at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:33:00 GMT

Is it stable? I have 1.3 and it seems 2 B stable enough. I'm a little concerned about upgrading to 2.0b11. Gee, can U tell?

2.0b11 is < stable than 1.03. The only version I'd "recommend" is 1.03. If you're willing to trade a little stability for the chance to see (and comment on, and maybe influence) features destined for a future stable release, you could try 2.0b11. (Certainly don't try any earlier betas!) But keep your 1.03 software somewhere handy...

Peter