[Empeg-general] Re: Insert and Shuffle/Unshuffle

warsaw@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org warsaw at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:01:00 GMT

Well, whaddya know, I think you're right.  I had to go down to my car to try it.  I'd been reshuffling by turning the shuffle off and then back on.  This does lose track of which songs have already been played.  Until now, I never thought of just re-setting the shuffle mode to the same mode.  It looks like this does what I want (At least the counter stays in the same place - I didn't actually check to see that the prior songs were the ones I’d heard.)

It would still be nice to have Shuffle as one of the insert modes, but if you are right then I'm completely content.  Thanks!