[Empeg-general] Re: Old Empeg software archive

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:27:00 GMT

but its nice to know that its there, sometimes when im troubleshooting my player, i tend to downgrade to some other betas

When troubleshooting your player, you should only be downgrading to the most recent non-beta prior release, which is available on the main site.

I am with Rob on this one. The only things people should be downloading and installing are either the latest official release, or the latest beta release. Nothing else. Those are the only things that should be hosted online.

In the rare instance that someone needs a copy of an old version (and I don't see why they would ever need that), they can ask one of the BBS pack rats to supply them a copy privately.