[Empeg-general] Rio Central for $1299 with free receiver and shpng

crocklobster@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org crocklobster at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:00:00 GMT

I just called Sonicblue, because they have free shipping yesterday and today.  There is a promotion code GG9997965 which gives you a Receiver (normal) and $100 off.  Plus, today, you get free shipping.  I asked if that brought the price to $1399 (because the web site says it's $1499).  "Patty" told me that the price is actually $1299!!!  You still get the receiver, and you get free shipping.

Next units due in in a week and a half.  Waiting for my confirmation.

(866) 267-8464 to talk to them.

Chris