[Empeg-general] Re: Tempermental No Hard Disk

skamp@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org skamp at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 02:24:00 GMT

I have two IBM drives and it happens to me. It happened today. I left to go get food and got the no hard disk, contact support message. I unplugged and replugged for a few minutes with no luck. I ran in got my food and fired up my car and the empeg worked like a champ. It is around 60-75 today so I don't think it is temp related. Has this happened to anyone with just 1 drive? It may be a timing issue? Also for people who have not read my previous posts, yes I have tried a new cable.

Steve