[Empeg-general] Re: hard disk error

njdboy@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org njdboy at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:17:00 GMT

I think it matters how often it occurs. For me I am still trying to pinpoint my problem. My problem was my player in the morning would not boot. For me it started working like a charm when I left my player in standby mode all night inside my house.  Right now that is what I am doing. But I saw someone else mention that if you have Hijack installed, that
you can reboot it without pulling the player out, and that works very well when the no hard disk error occurs. I might try that next. Hope this helps, I will give you more info as I go through it mu\uself.