[Empeg-general] Re: Boot up animation upload

waterman981@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org waterman981 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:26:00 GMT

Yes I am.  I have gone from a DHCP assigned one to specifing my own.  jEmplode looks both broadcast, and specifically, and either way it doesn't work.  I once again tried downgrading to 1.03 and back up, and still no go.  I may be stuck with Tony's animation forever.... Not that that's too bad of a thing!

Oh, I went to Hijack 248, then to 251, and with Tony's logoeditor, I would get: "Error status in readbyte 16" until I cycled the power.  That didn't happen before.

-Mike