[Empeg-general] Re: Boot up animation upload

waterman981@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org waterman981 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:44:00 GMT

Ok, it hasn't been working since Hijack 246, and Jemplode 31. I start up Jemplode, and it finds my empeg fine (Ethernet only).  Then I would go into the animation editor and try to change it, then I get the Hijack must be installed.  Since I already have Tony's sliding Tux on there, it's obvious that I have the requirements.  So I have gone down to 1.03, then back up to 2.0b11, and still nothing.  I have updated to Jemplode 33, and Hijack 251.  So then I got really pissed off and FDisked my C drive, to reinstall XP.  Still no good.  It worked before, but not now.  What is up?  I can transfer files, and configure the player fine, it's just the Jemplode/Hijack that won't work, including autoupdate.

-Mike