[Empeg-general] Re: what is the resolution (dpi) of the empeg screen?

rockstar@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org rockstar at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:10:00 GMT

well what i am trying to do is create a bootup animation. I was going to use flash to do the tweening and either export as an animated gif or frame by fram .png files.  The problem i am having is that even a line drawing is coming out shadded, and unreadable/seeable.  I really don't want to have to  do it fram by frame and draw pixel by pixel.   I have thought maybe photoshop and imageready, but there again i am having blur problems, even when i design it at the above dimensions.  Any insight?

p.s. you actually referenced a thread and didn't post a link to it   are you slackin or just busy?

p.p.s I turned off the smoothing export feature looks a lot better now.