[Empeg-general] Re: Good God what did i Do?

visuvius@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org visuvius at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 04:49:00 GMT

Oh God.  Blow me.

are you telling me that ALL of yoump3's are straight from CD.  Anyways, its perfectly fine with me that i'm STEALING songs, there i said it.  They screw enough money out of people to keep going so i'm very morally content.

you SERIOUSLY think that mp3's will be nonexistent in the near future?  get real man.  take a guess man, what percentage of EMPEG users do you think download mp3's off of P2P networks?  What percentage actually OWN their 6000+ song catalogues?